Tyre Iron (Ratchet) PROMO
Availability: In Stock
Summer Promo $99 Sve $30
The UFIXIT Tyre Ratchet is an essential tool for anyone on the roads today. Vehicle owners will never be stranded on the side of the road because they are unable to remove the wheel nuts on their vehicle. They are usually unable to remove their wheel nuts because when maintenance is done on the vehicle the wheel nuts are tightened up with an impact wrench (rattle gun). The use of these powerful tools generally tightens the wheel nut to extreme tensions. So when using a standard tyre iron it is almost impossible to loosen these nuts. It can also be due to a number of other factors like; general wear and tear, not changing tyres for long periods, off road driving and wheel nuts on boat trailers seizing due to being immersed in salt water.
Due to the extreme ease of use it is suitable for males and females of any age and any physical ability. (We have had a 10 year old boy and up to a 75 year old lady undo the tightest of wheel nuts simply and easily. It is also suitable for people in wheel chairs as they aren’t having to applying downward pressure to loosen the wheel nuts, by pulling up on the ratchet they are easily able to loosen the wheel nuts without having to leave their chair.
The Ufixit Tyre Ratchet is made from Vanadium Steel for superior strength and durability. We also offer a lifetime full replacement guarantee. Suitable for travellers and 4wd drivers, anyone who owns a vehicle, caravan or any type of trailer.
This is a "must have” for your tool box when on the road.
Package the UFIXIT Tyre Ratchet with the UFIXIT Digital Torque Adapter and turn it into the ultimate tool for when on the road.
- Ideal for removing/installing wheel nuts on all light vehicles and trailers.
- Suitable for left and right hand threads.
- Little effort required to loosen the tightest of wheel nuts.
- Non slip handle.
- Hub cap remover attached.
- No downward pressure on the wheel nuts, which stops the burring of the edges of the wheel nuts and also eliminates the chance of snapping off of wheel studs due to the downward pressure.
- Comes with 19mm 21mm and 22mm sockets (suitable for 95% of passenger vehicles on the road). Also comes with a 125mm extension to get in to those tough spots with deep set wheel nuts
- Made from Vanadium Steel, for superior strength and durability. Comes in a lightweight compact sturdy plastic case for easy storage
- We also offer a lifetime full replacement guarantee.
- Maximum rated output 210 ft-lbs
- Compact and light weight (2.5kgs)
• To loosen wheel nut.
1. Attach UFIXIT Tyre Ratchet using the correct size socket to the wheel nut so that the handle is on top of the stabilizing lever and is on the right hand side of the tyre as you are facing the wheel.
2. Place right foot at the bottom of the stabilizing lever of the Tyre Ratchet.
3. Pull up on the handle lever of the Tyre Ratchet until the handle is nearly vertical.
4. Lower the handle lever down to your foot resting on the stabilizing bar until you hear a click as the ratchet engages.
5. Pull up again until vertical.
6. Repeat this 4-6 times to release the tension on the nut.
7. After removing you foot from the stabilizer bar, lower the handle lever until it is touching the stabilizer bar.
8. Then hold both levers of the Tyre ratchet and then use them like a standard ratchet until wheel nut is removed.
• To retighten.
1. Swap the socket over to the other side of the drive bolt on the Tyre Ratchet so that you are now able to tighten the wheel nut.
2. Only tighten the wheel nut using both levers together using the ratchet system.
3. There is no need to place you foot on the bottom of the stabilizing lever as this will over tighten the wheel nut.
|Tyre Iron FAQ's|
|Does the Ufixit Tyre Iron fit any nut size?|
|Each UFIXIT Tyre Ratchet comes with 19mm, 21mm and 22mm sockets, the UFIXIT Tyre Ratchet will work with any ½” drive socket. As long as you can get a ½” drive socket to fit the specific nut, you can use the UFIXIT Tyre Ratchet. Also comes with a 125mm extension to get in to those tough spots with deep set wheel nuts.|
|Will the Ufixit Tyre Iron fit any vehicle?|
|Yes, you can use the UFIXIT Tyre Ratchet on any vehicles wheel nuts. It will work on caravans, motor homes, small trucks and any type of trailer. Each Tyre Ratchet comes with 19mm, 21mm and 22mm sockets, which is compatible with 95% of the cars on the road. If your vehicle is not one of these 3 sizes then the UFIXIT Tyre Ratchet will work with any ½” drive socket, which can be purchased for under $10 to fit your vehicle. Also comes with a 125mm extension to get in to those tough spots with deep set wheel nuts.|
|Who can use the Ufixit Tyre Iron?|
|The UFIXIT Tyre Ratchet is suitable for anybody. It is able to be used by females and males of any physical ability, it can even be used by a person in a wheel chair.|
|Will the Ufixit Tyre Iron work on my Caravan?|
|Yes. Most caravans don’t come with a wheel brace or jack, so it is very important that before you leave for a trip you have all of the necessary equipment. Most car’s standard wheel brace and jack are not compatible with a caravan due differences in wheel nuts sizes and caravan jacking point heights. The UFIXIT Tyre Ratchet will work on both car and caravan wheels as it can change to the required size quickly and easily.|